Using components from our DIY range, create a simple light up solution for your Vintage Car 40448 LEGO set from the IDEAS range.
1. Remove sections from the back of the vehicle.
2. Thread the White 15cm Bit Lights through the rear lights - then connect it to the 8-Port Expansion Board (Ensure the LED is bent to face the correct direction). When connecting the bit light to the expansion board, place the wires between bricks before putting/laying back the pieces.
3. Connect power source (USB cable or battery pack) to the expansion board, then turn power on to test.
4. Remove sections from the front of the vehicle.
5. Thread the remaining White 15cm Bit Lights through the headlights - then connect it to the 8-Port Expansion Board (while ensuring you are placing the wires between bricks as you connect to the expansion board). Put the pieces/bricks back that you removed earlier as you wire.
6. Remove the pink LEGO piece from the car seat permanently (The seat you removed in step 1). Place the seat back in it's original position and tidy up the cables.
7. Connect a power source to the expansion board before finally putting back all the LEGO pieces you removed in step 1.
8. Test that all the lights are fully functional. If they are, you've now completed a quick and easy light set up for the LEGO Vintage Car 40448!